GIF full form in Hindi: ग्राफिक्स इंटरचेंज फॉर्मेट
GIF full form in English: Graphics Interchange Format
Gif Images are widely used for animations and its images are famous on the World Wide Web.
The image bitmap is emitted and has a .gif file extension. In the year 1987, it was launched by Compos.
The main idea behind its development is to create a form that is independent of the platform.
Lampel Zew-Welch (LZW) is a lossless data compression method that is used to compress GIF images.
This method is used to reduce file size without reducing image quality. The 8-bit format is used in GIF images that come with 256 colors.
To create new colors, these 256 colors cannot be combined. It is in demand on the Internet due to its small size and portability and management features.
This color is special with a limited amount of art, images with very large flat lines of color, and images that need to be more inspiring or dynamic.
GIFs are classified into two versions, which are: In the year 1987 the first version was launched as GIF87a.
In the year 1989, a second version called GIF89a came into existence which was an extension of the first version.
To date, it is used in standard form. Also, read GIF Uses with GIF full form in Hindi and English.
GIFs with a limited amount of colors are suitable for logos such as sharp one’s line art.
The data DZW technique is used for data compression so that there is no sign of data loss and it effectively supports flat areas of permanent color with defined edges.
In film short animations and low-resolution clips of the film, it can be used. In sports games, it can be used.
It supports the use of transparent backgrounds to integrate GIF files into website background colors.
Pros & Cons of Graphic Interchange Format
As compared to other file formats, the biggest advantage of using dynamic gifs is the size that can be relatively small.
• It helps to make a particular website highly professional with animated backgrounds.
• It can express movements and feelings that may not be possible for an organized image.
Due to its limited color scheme, animated images can sometimes look worse than other image files.
• Once the animation is inserted into an authentic gif file, it cannot be edited.
• This will show a less considerate version of this file because images are not immediately loaded when the connection is left behind.
GIF can be pronounced as “Jif” in Hindi and English but GIF full form in Hindi and English is the same as Graphics Interchange Format.
How To Save GIFs On Gmail?
- Go to Mail.Google.Com and sign in to your Gmail account.
- Click on the email containing the file attachment.
- Click on the “download” link next to the GIF image.
- It should immediately start downloading to your computer.
- On Bottom right you will see the File Save Location folder will be shown on your browser.
- Internet Explorer users will have an additional step where they have to click the “Save” button before downloading the file.
To view the download of all kinds of file attachments with Google’s Gmail service. Including graphic formats such as JPEG, PNG, BMP, and GIF.
- a. Go to the right side top corner of the Google Chrome browser click on three dots.
- b. You can also press CTRL+J to go to download the history folder of chrome
- c. Check the file location or open your file directly from the download history folder.
- Same as “GIF full form in Hindi and English” we also created a post on “Jpeg full form in Hindi and English” check our topic list.