The New York Stock Exchange will move forward with delisting three Chinese telecommunications companies targeted by an executive order from President Trump, reversing course again after the NYSE said earlier this week that it wouldn’t delist them.
The NYSE said Wednesday that trading of the U.S.-listed shares of
China Mobile Ltd.
China Telecom Corp.
would be suspended at 4 a.m. ET on Monday. Mr. Trump’s order seeks to ban trading in securities of companies that the administration says have links to the Chinese military.
Copyright ©2020 Dow Jones & Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 87990cbe856818d5eddac44c7b1cdeb8